How To List Your Items on Ital Gifts
How To Register
It’s very easy to set up a store and to start selling your products
- Click here and enter your email address
- Check your email account for an email from Ital Gifts with the Verification Code
If you don’t see an email from Ital Gifts, check to your spam or junk mail folder.
- Enter the Verification Code
- Enter your desired store name
- Create a password and enter and confirm
Setting Up Your Store
- Add Logo and Banner image – (Optional, but recommended)
- Add your store address and location – (Optional)
- Add a description for your store – Let your potential customers get to know you better by adding a description about yourself and your products – (Optional, but highly recommended)
- Once you have made a sale, how do you want to get receive your sales income? – Add your PayPal or bank details – (Required, but can be added later)
- Set your store policies for Shipping, Refunds and Returns – (Optional, this can be added later or changed for each listing)
- Add links to Facebook, Twitter and your other social media accounts – (Optional)
- You have now completed setting up your store
Set Up Your Shipping Cost
Before listing your first item, it’s best to set your shipping options
Items which offer free delivery sell best!
In fact, shoppers are 20% more likely to complete their purchase when the item is delivered for free. The simplest way to make free delivery work is to include the postage cost in the item’s sale price.
- Click on Setting – on the left hand side menu
- Click on Shipping – on the new menu which has appeared.
- Enter your shipping options – see our video for further advise
Adding Your Product To The Store
This is the page where you products and added and where at anytime you can edit the product
- Click on Product
- Click on Add New
- First select the type of product from the drop-down menu. Are you selling a Simple or Variable Product?
Simple products have no variations, for example, a book.
Variable products can have multiple variations or options, each of which may have a different price. For example, a piece of clothing that is available in a variety of colours and sizes.
- Add the Title / Name of the item
- Add the Price (and a Sale Price, if required)
Add The Product Name and Price
Describe Your Listing and Add Photos
The product page is where shoppers get most of their information about an item
- Add a short description
- Add Main Description
Have a look at other products for inspiration, but it is here where you include the information the shopper would need to know.
- Add Photos of the product
- Click the Plus Button to add more photos
Great product photos are one of the most important factors in a shopper’s decision to buy.
Add The Search Menu Categories
The categories are how an item is found in the menu bar and searches.
Add the most suitable category and add as many categories as necessary.
- Example One – For a cookery book, you would select – Books – as the main category and – Cookery – for the sub-category.
- Example Two – For a dress for a child, you first would select – Clothes and Shoes – as the main category and – Children – as the first sub-category and – Girls’ Clothes – as the second sub-category.
Add Inventory, Attributes and Shipping
- Add the Inventory
This is where you list the stock levels of the item. How many of this product do you have to sale?
- Add Shipping details
You can keep the shipping policy you set when you completed the set-up or you can set different shipping policies for each item you list.
- Setting the Attributes
Attributes are for Variable Products only, (which will mainly be clothes, shoes or trainers). The main attributes are size and colour.
- Add the Store Policies
You can keep the policies set during the store set-up or change each policy for each item you list.
Submit Your Listing for Review
Now you are ready to submit your product and add it to the store!
- Click – Submit for Review
The listing will not be saved until Draft or Submit for Review has been clicked.
You can edit a listing at any time
It may take up to 1 hour for listings to appear in Ital Gifts search results and categories
The first few listing of new sellers are reviewed, after that listing will automatically go live.
Once the listing has been reviewed and goes live, you will receive a notification email.
Tell their potential buyers about their new listing by sharing it on Facebook, Twitter and other sites.